Thankful Tuesday resumes. Maternity leave is quickly coming to an end, which means orders are increasing and the blog awakens from hiatus. For those readers who are new to my blog, I try every week to document what I am thankful for. This gives me the chance to reflect on my week and to be grateful for the good things in my life.
I am THANKFUL for...
- Lights, heat, TV and Internet. With the recent historic Nor'easter that came up the coast a couple weeks ago, we were without power for 8 days! I do love my technology, and without it, my life would be terribly hard. Try running an online business without power...and try making jewelry with ice cold hands due to no heat! Thanks to all my patient customers for understanding the extended production time.
- The opportunity for Evy to meet her Great Grandpop and Great Pop-Pop. How special!
- My hubby and FIL for spending hours cleaning up fallen limbs and branches from the storm. Our property looked like a bomb hit it.
- My parents who took Evy and I in for a week while we were in the black in CT. Home cooked meals, heat and extra arms to hold Evy were a godsend.
- Those extra arms held Evy while I could have some craft time. I pulled out my glue gun, fabric, elastic and felt to make some headbands for my little girl.
- A hardworking husband, who works extremely hard so that I can stay home with Evy.
- A clean refrigerator. One of the downsides of the storm was all of the wasted food that we had to throw away. My freezer and fridge were emptied into 8 garbage bags. With that came a good clean wipe down. Why does a clean and organized fridge make me so happy? It's a sickness.
That's it for now, although I could go on and on. What are you thankful for today?
November 20th is the last day for guaranteed Holiday delivery. Orders placed after this date will not arrive in time. Please plan accordingly friends!