Saturday, March 20, 2010

The power of a chocolate egg...

I was featured on a Deal-A-Day site 2 weeks ago and my studio has never seen so many orders in one day.  Needless to say, life is a bit chaotic right now.  However, the warm sunshine outside is a welcomed friend right now.





















A sweet friend brought me these chocolate eggs to help lift my spirits during this stressful time.  It made my day.
{yes, I finished the box that day}

Now, off to do some spring cleaning!

Emily


4 comments:

Melanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

My necklace is in there somewhere. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

That is wonderful that you have done so well! Your items are beautiful!

Just became a follower!

www.barefootbysea.blogspot.com