Friday, July 30, 2010

Finally....my vacation is here!

I leave for vacation to Maine tomorrow morning.  YIPEE! I need to break out of these fours walls of my studio to admire the beautiful coast line. I absolutely agree with the Maine license plate slogan" The way life should be".  At least I can enjoy that life for just one week a year.

We are going back to the little red cottage. That cottage is where I met my husband 13 years ago this August. The memories (some I like to remember, others I don't- like my zits and braces) of our teenage years together constantly surround us.  Now I am off to create new memories within those rustic and thin walls of the little red cottage.

I will be back soon,  hopefully exploding with new and fresh ideas!

Photo taken by my talented father, William Buckman

No comments: