Friday, August 13, 2010

Soldier reunions {and SALE}

So yeah, I haven't figured out yet how to post an actual video, but the link below will have to do for now.  Take some time to view part ONE and TWO of these soldier reunions.
Have your tissues handy!

My brother Andrew with his wife Laura

 I experienced this joy when my twin brother came home from Iraq in March.  I felt like I could hug him for hours. Just touching him, making sure he is in one piece is something my entire family has waited a year for.  I stumbled upon this video showing soldier's reuniting with children, mother's, dogs, father's, wives and husbands. All are experiencing that joy of FINALLY hugging their soldier. 

Make sure to check out my Military Necklaces!  
And guess what?  All four styles are on SALE now until Sunday :)


No comments: