Monday, January 31, 2011

Key To My Heart

Seems that most of you like the idea of the 'Key To My Heart' design.  
I will have a version of this necklace coming soon.  Stay tuned!

Key's seem to be all over the place these days.  
Here are a few handmade items that have caught my eye lately. Enjoy!

  __________________________

How cute would this be for a baby gift?!  

Fox & Feathers


 __________________________

What a fun necklace, and I'm in love with the long chain length.

Marolsha
  __________________________

Another precious baby gift idea...
Schmoo1515

__________________________

I have always had a love for vintage postcards.  
These gift tags would come in handy to decorate all those baby gifts ;)

Beehive Cottage

Happy Monday and don't forget to....
Support Handmade!

No comments: