Monday, March 21, 2011

March blues

I hate March.  It's my least favorite month for many reasons.  One, there are NO holidays to look forward too, or days off make it a four day week.  Two, you get days like Friday that totally tease you with the warm and sunshiny weather.  I get my flats out, roll my jeans up and feel like I can take over the world.  Then Monday comes, three days later with snow, rain and sleet. Gloom. Pure gloom again. 

Maybe because today is officially the first Day of Spring and it's snowing outside makes me feel gloomy.  You can see in the picture that it doesn't look anything like Spring.

 I know this unpredictable weather is typical of New England. I shouldn't be surprised, but every year I find myself in this situation. Stupid me. Can I blame it on the hormones this time?

Good news though.... March is almost over!

Anyways, to get me out of the gloom, I made more cupcakes. Yep, that's right, another two dozen. I think this shirt explains it all. 


Happy Monday friends. Hope the sun is shining brighter where you are!  What helps you with the seasonal blues and glooms?

1 comment:

sanityseeker said...

well, you know how i'm feeling today, and i'm not even dealing with snow!! cupcakes would totally cheer me up, i think i'm going to make some with the girls this afternoon!