Tuesday, April 26, 2011

sundea's and sunshine

It's sunny and 80 degrees here in CT today! 
{Imagine me with my protruding belly doing the happy dance right now}  
I feel like I always give a forecast report to you guys, but the weather certainly effects my mood these days.  

Thankful for....
  • SUNSHINE!

  • McDonald's $1 hot fudge sundaes
  • A midwife who doesn't mind if I call her personal number when I have paranoid concerns or questions.
  • Progress at letting the little things go. 
  •  The early surprise arrival of the crib and an anxious husband to set it up.

Alright, it's time to get off this computer and cook some dinner, which doesn't happen much these days.  On the menu tonight is Barefoot Contessa's Lemon Chicken.  Anyone ever tried it before?  I will let you know how it goes!