It's Tuesday, a day to stop and think about the blessings in my life. Don't we all need to do this once and awhile?
Right now, I am thankful for...
- My mom and sister. I went home to Philly this weekend for my baby shower. They did an amazing job capturing my personality with everything down to the food, favors, drinks and decor (more details to come on the shower soon).
- A positive doctor's report this week! After learning that the baby has two vessels instead of three in his/her umbilical cord, things were a bit unsettling to say the least. However, after another look at the baby's development, doctors are optimistic for a healthy little one, with two vessels and all!
- a sweet niece who exhibited her childlike joy for my baby shower the entire weekend.
- Generous family and friends who have purchased necessities and "just for fun" gifts for the baby.
- Reuniting with childhood and college friends. It's a wonderful feeling to be back in the presence of those friends who have watched me grow up from a scrawny teen covered in pimples to a preggo mama (who still has pimples...stupid hormones!)
I'm sure you can think of a few things to be thankful for, so please share!