Friday, May 6, 2011

Bunnies for Bugembe {adorable}

Good morning friends!
I stumbled across Bunnies for Bugembe this morning and I'm so excited to share it with you all!  For some odd reason, I have been looking for a stuffed bunny for the baby for some time now. Not sure why a bunny but now my search is OVER!

Bunnies for Bugembe was created by Chalice, a 20 year old who is raising funds for a trip she is taking to Uganda in August.  She will be working alongside Ekisa Ministries, a beautiful organization that cares for disabled, orphaned, and special needs children.


Each bunny you buy, a twin bunny will be made which will then be hand delivered to a child in need over in Uganda.  Can you just imagine the joy that one of these children will feel when they are given their very own stuffed bunny?  I can just imagine it now!  


I love that each bunny has this scripture sewn on the back for a sweet reminder that God is always with them. 
My peace I give you, I do not give as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. –John 14:27


 Consider supporting Chalice and her ministry by showing children they're loved two at a time.  I am so excited for my bunny to come- that is when I decide on what color to get- this is when I wish we were finding out this little one's gender!

(photos borrowed from Bunnies for Bugembe website)

2 comments:

Alexi - Yellow on the Hill said...

AGHHH I NEED THAT BUNNY! So cute...shoot, why can't you share things like that so good friends of yours can buy them for you!!!

Begay said...

While that is likely to be true in some features, installing the gas pipes and vents necessary for a gas tankless water heater might require a little bit more than your average or above average constructing skills. All it takes is having the right equipment so that this heat energy can be collected and used efficiently. CATEGORY_HOME: This is the home activity, that is the first activity that is displayed when the device boots. Ethanol: Also on the EPAs Hazardous Waste list, this chemical can cause central nervous system disorders