Monday, September 20, 2010

Keep Calm....

and carry on.

see this shop for keep calm posters

 Is it just me, or has this saying exploded in the last year?  well, i decided to go with it and put a spin on it.  sooooo... out comes my "keep calm" collection.  instead of the typical {carry on}, i changed it up for those out there that have a passion for a certain hobby, sport, or activity.


visit here to view my collection

so i ask you all...do you have any ideas for my "keep calm" collection? 
if so, i would love to hear them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very clever!
paint on
run on
read on

those are things i like to do.. well i don't exactly LIKE to run, but i hear that its nice- for some people hahaha

Anonymous said...

bake on (would have to buy this for my cousin)
teach on
yoga on

Trisha B.
one.luckymom@yahoo.com