Sunday, September 12, 2010

lakehouse retreat.

i am back from a stay at my friends lakehouse in upstate new york.  what an amazing place to forget about life for a bit and soak in the rustic charm of a cozy cabin. 

scenic walking,
jet skiing, 
fire staring, 
smore making
story sharing, 
memory making, 
picture taking
were just a few things we were able to enjoy this weekend.



_________________________________________

sometimes its just necessary to take a moment to breathe and bask in God's creation.  have you taken a second to breathe recently? please do share.

3 comments:

Meg said...

Love the pics Em! I can't wait to see more. I'm so glad you could make it up and I can't wait for you to come again!!!

William Buckman said...

Great pictures and the prose is awesome too!

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.